Here are 5 things to know about in the Patchogue and Medford area this weekend! Check the events section for more.
1. Patchogue’s starts Sunday at 2 p.m. on Main Street. The parade will be kicked off by a starting five minutes before the parade at 1:55 p.m.
2. , Oregon Middle School, 109 Oregon Ave, Medford, Saturday 2 p.m.
Students of Oregon Middle School will perform a junior edition of the musical. Admission is $7.
3. , , 121 Saxton St, Patchogue, Saturday 7 p.m.
Saxton students will perform a rendition of Beauty and the Beast. Admission is $8.
4. ,, 40 S Ocean Ave, Patchogue, 5 p.m.-8 p.m.
An opening reception for the Femmes Fatales exhibit featuring the work of photographers Beth Rooney, Danielle Minella, Dana Flaherty and Krystle DiNicola.
5. Saturday's live music scene consists of at at 8 p.m., Lex Grey at at 9 p.m., at at 10 p.m. A series of bands will be playing from 9 p.m. onward for their .