Patch wants to feature Patchogue and Medford area business owners and their businesses in our Business Beat feature every week.
So far, we have already done profiles with Laura Miller of Little People’s Center in Medford, Dr. Adeel Iqbal of North Ocean Medical Group in Patchogue among several others (Read them all at our Business Beat Topic Page).
If interested in being featured, simply email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the below questions and your availability to have Patch visit and take photos of you at your business. When responding, we will also likely send over a few extra questions that are more customized to your line of work.
Just as full disclosure, as this is considered editorial content it is not advertising and therefore is completely free. Patch just wants to feature the faces that make up Patchogue and Medford’s business community in our Business Beat posts. If website advertising on Patch is what you are looking for, please contact Ad Manager Joe May at email@example.com.
Questions are below and hope to hear from you.
1) Describe what your business is?
2) Where are you from and what is your personal/professional background?
3) Why did you decide to open your business in Patchogue/Medford?
4) What do you hope to accomplish with your business?
5) What area of your industry do you specialize in?
6) Who is your typical customer/client?
7) Describe some of the history of your business, such as when it opened, where it operates, etc.?
8) What is your favorite and least favorite aspect of running your business?
9) What specific challenges do you face with running your business and making it work in today's economy?
10) How can people reach you?