With the holiday season in full swings, homes across the Patchogue-Medford area are decked out in holiday lights and decorations.
You can drive around town and you are sure to come across some great displays, but if you want to head directly to some of the best ones, here's a few locations from some of our informative Facebook fans.
- 33 Harlem Avenue, Medford (light show synchronized to music). All donations are going to Pat-Med High to help with the production of Hello Dolly. Santa will be there on Saturdays Dec. 15 and Dec. 22 from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Buffalo Avenue, between Justin Drive and Southaven Avenue, Medford
- Peekskill Avenue, N. Patchogue
- Swan Lake Drive, Patchogue
- Hayward Street, N. Patchogue
Know of other great holiday light displays in the area? Add the locations in the comments section below.
DON'T FORGET: Time is running out for Patch's annual Deck the House contest. Enter your holiday-decorated home by uploading a photo or video at our contest page for a chance to win up to $500 of your utility bill paid and $100,000 donated to Pat-Med Schools. The deadline is Dec. 16.