The springtime is here!
That means its time to put the top down, roll down
the windows and turn on the air conditioner (or just one of your
choice). Everyone seems happiest at spring time and I don't know if
there is a time when folks look forward to driving more. But before
people take town their tops the first thing they do is wash it to bring
it to optimal sexiness. Ll though washing your car for the spring is
great, there are a plenty of other things you should do to prepare your
car for the spring. Here is a list of 5 important things you should do
to get you cr ready for the spring time.
1. Wash You car including your under carriage. Salts used on the road
during the winter can corrode metal. A thorough car wash should do the
2. Check your tires. As the temperature changes so will your tire
pressure. Make sure you fill your tires to te factory recommended air
pressure. Also check your tires tred depth and ware.
3. Check your wiper blades and check them if need be because the winter takes a toll on your wiper blades.
4. Check all of he fluids in your car. The winter can take a toll on all
your fluids. Check all your fluid levels and add as you need to.
5. Check your brakes. If you hear any noise when you hit the brakes, you may need to change your brake pads.
Follow these tips and get your car ready for some spring time driving! For
more car care tips and great deals on car maintenance in your community
check out WheelsNeedDeals.com