E. Patchogue House Fire Damages Living Room

No injuries in fire Monday afternoon, which is believed to have been started by a wood-burning stove.

No one was injured in an East Patchogue house fire on Frost Valley Drive Monday afternoon.

Chief Tony Citarella said that the fire was believed to have started by a wood-burning stove, and none of the residents were home when the fire began at approximately 1:15 p.m.

Damage from the fire was mostly contained to the living room, Citarella said.

The fire was under control by 2 p.m.

Approximately 40 firefighters from the Hagerman, Bellport and North Patchogue departments responded to the scene.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »