Recent crimes and suspicious incidents reported to the Southampton Town Police Department:
• At the Precision Collision body shop in Riverside Nov. 5, an employee reported to police that a radio was taken out of a car that was parked at the Flanders Road business. The investigation is continuing.
• A mailbox was reported damaged at a Flanders residence on Brookhaven Avenue on Nov. 5. If apprehended, the person responsible for the damage could face a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
• A Flanders man told police that someone deflated the four tires on his vehicle that was parked on Flanders Road on Nov. 9.
• A Flanders woman told police Nov. 5 that the rear window of her residence on Deck Street was broken. Police are looking into the matter.
• A Flanders woman complained to police Nov. 7 that she recently received an IRS form indicating that she owes $33,000 in back taxes from the year 2011. The woman stated that someone used her identity in order to file the tax return form under her name.