The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- An incident of harassment, involving a husband and wife, was reported on Beechnut Avenue on Jan. 22.
- A burglary was reported on Richmond Avenue on Jan. 24.
- An incident of harassment was reported on Dourland Road on Jan. 26.
- An incident of grand larceny, in which a person possessed a used stolen credit card, was reported on Route 112 on Jan. 27.
- Tiffany Everett, of Shirley, was arrested in Medford on Jan. 26 on charges of fourth degree grand larceny: credit card and unauthorized use of a vehicle without owner's consent.