The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- An incident of grand larceny was reported on Everett Street on Nov. 8.
- An assault involving 6-7 people, with 2 people injured, was reported at the El Captain bar on Medford Avenue on Nov. 12.
- An incident of harassment, involving two males outside Canz-a-Citi Roadhouse, was reported on Nov. 13.
- A burglary was reported on Waverly Avenue on Nov. 12.
- An incident of criminal mischief, in which tires were slashed, was reported on Rider Avenue on Nov. 11.
- An incident of harassment, in which a violent husband punched a complainant, was reported on Celia Street on Nov. 8.
- Jose Hernandez, of Patchogue, was arrested in Patchogue, on Nov. 12 on a charge of assault with intent to cause physical injury with a weapon.
- Carlo Paciulli, of East Patchogue, was arrested in Patchogue on Nov. 13 on a charge of driving while intoxicated-first offense.
- Vinay Galani, of Shirley, was arrested in Patchogue on Nov. 11 on a charge of driving with intoxicated-first offense.
- Donell Huggins, of Mastic, was arrested in Patchogue on Nov. 9 on a charge of driving while intoxicated-first offense.