The demolition of three abandoned East Patchogue houses deemed unsafe by the Town of Brookhaven, live music in Patchogue Village bars and restaurants, Raiders varsity wrestling at Patchogue-Medford High School, spanish computer courses and a teen advisory council meeting at the Patchogue-Medford Library are happening Friday in Patchogue and Medford.
1. Three abandoned houses in East Patchogue that were deemed unsafe by the Town of Brookhaven will be demolished to make way for affordable housing. The Town will hold a press conference at 540 Donegan Ave., in East Patchogue at 10 a.m. before the demolition. Check back to Patchogue Patch for coverage from the demolition.
2. Spanish Introduction to Computers & the Internet, , 54 E Main St., Patchogue, 10 a.m.
Curso incluiran: correo electronic, bases de datos, motores de busqueda y mas. Favor de registrarse empezando 3 de enerollame 654-4700 ext. 252 o en linea @pmlib.org. Curso es gratis.
3. Teen Advisory Council of the Teen Friends, , 54 E Main St., Patchogue, 5:00 p.m.
Meeting for teenagers to give opinions and ideas on future young adult library programs. Council will meet in the young adult section.
4. Varsity Wrestling vs. Ward Melville, Patchogue-Medford High School, 181 Buffalo Ave., Medford, 6:30 p.m.
Raiders will play Ward Melville at home.
5. Live bands will perform at , , Bella Vino Wine Bar and . Check this weekend’s for more information.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something