We hope you will be able to join us at our general meeting to be held at 10am on Saturday, January 7th. It will be your first chance to check out our new our new home in the Artspace building, located in Suite 216 at 20 Terry Street in Patchogue. All are welcome to attend!
The meeting will begin with a trustee election. The slate is as follows:
- First Vice President: John Cino
- Interim Treasurer: Charlie Baker
- Recording Secretary: Jennifer Brady Cotter
- Parliamentarian: Karen Ferb
- Trustee: Patricia Sweeney
The meeting will also feature the presentation of our 2011 Volunteer of the Year and Leadership awards, Volunteer Rewards Raffle, committee updates, and exciting announcements regarding upcoming PAC events scheduled for 2012.